Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

My first SS dagger !

Article about: Just arrived this nice Boker. Needs a clean but hope you like it guys Thanks Nick

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thankyou Nick for the cleaned up blade that shows..you have a fist type Logo used by this producer..another hard feat to accomplish..collecting these Boker types. This IMO is a great find. See below the difference in the Boker logo types. This is a goal of mine to find one of these first type dagger variant with the smaller lightning bolt runes. You have one Nick Regards Larry

The left photo being the early logo used and the photo on the right..the commonly seen 2nd type variant

Attachment 830172 Attachment 830173
    That is amazing news Larry ! Thank you for that

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS dagger !
    P
    Many

Congrats on a very nice dagger :-) it hasn't been laying all its life in a drawer ;-)

Mfg
    Marc

Dang Wool! Your on a roll. That SS dagger is a classic. Is it a mid-war production piece?

Quote by octavian View Post
    Dang Wool! Your on a roll. That SS dagger is a classic. Is it a mid-war production piece?
    Thanks Octavian, its an early production I believe

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes it is an early production Dagger. Mid period began in 1936. This dagger is all early construction..and one of the initial production runs from this producer. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for clarifying Wool and Larry. An absolute gem towards any collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5