Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first SS Dagger - A Böker

Article about: Ladies & Gentlemen - I proudly present my first SS Dagger. I started out in this forum by posting a potential dagger from a German dealer. I was told, to better stay away. So, I decided

Default My first SS Dagger - A Böker

Ladies & Gentlemen - I proudly present my first SS Dagger. I started out in this forum by posting a potential dagger from a German dealer. I was told, to better stay away. So, I decided to buy a more expensive dagger from Thomas Wittmann and gave pictures to Larry (again, Larry, a big thanks to you for help and support) Now it arrived and I am sooo pleased with it. I hope, you will enjoy too.

PS - Photos posted with written permission by Thomas Wittmann. Thank you for that, Tom.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first SS Dagger - A Böker   My first SS Dagger - A Böker  

My first SS Dagger - A Böker   My first SS Dagger - A Böker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS Dagger - A Böker
    P
    Many

It looks very nice. #shiny ����

The shine is part because of the light. The blade was unfortunately buffered, but not by me...

I like these non regulation hangers that comes along with these SS daggers. Shows what kind of person the owner was..and decided not to purchase a new one from a regulated store.

Great dagger ! Welcome to the Dark side

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very nice dagger!

After a bad experience with a local dealer (With an SS RZM 1053/39) I also decided to buy one to Mr. Wittmann. I bought it a week ago and it will take at least one more week to get to Spain... my first and very probably last Himmler dagger. Not in the better shape but affordable to me. In any case a piece of history.
    So .... in a week I'll own a very nice chained m36, a nice Himmler and a bad RZM SS dagger... sad but happy the mistake was the RZM...

Thank you Marc! You're right. Glad your loss is not that big. Will we see photos of the Himmler? I wish I could afford one...sigh..Take care.