Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is my SS dagger authentic?

Article about: My father was a collector of all things military. Having served in SAC (USAF) during the Cuban Missile Crisis, he took great pride in his military days. After his passing, I came across many

Post has been inaugurated into the "Best of the Worst" thread in the main dagger forum..congratulations
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is my SS dagger authentic?
    P
    Many

?

Also, the metal finials that contain the oakleaves on the crossguard and tip of the scabbard, are a golden color,not silver (an immediate indicator that the dagger is fake). The bogus RZM markings are also a give away. RZM markings are a slippery slope and you are best to have forums check it out before purchasing it.

Sure was nice of the OP to thank you all for your efforts...

Which is why I ignore most of these threads esp when the OP has no posts, they just bounce on and take off as soon as they hear its fake, about 5 minutes of research on here could have given the same answer, but I guess that is too much work.

Ants are resilient creatures that endure harsh circumstances sometimes ... But the hardest workers IMO of all insects as they work hard all summer and store up what they work hard for... Roaches don't work and take what they can find for free... Forever living as scavengers. I'm just making a generalization and not pointing fingers directly but a little hard work can bring satisfaction and a sense of completion and accomplishment .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Post has been inaugurated into the "Best of the Worst" thread in the main dagger forum..congratulations
    Quote by Kurlandkessel View Post
    Post it in the fake daggers section!
    I did ...and does not deserve to be in the Near Perfect Reproductions thread. Regards Larry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2