Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

Article about: Hi Raymond, I was think that as he was a wanted war criminal and having commited suicide, the Allies might well have not allowed him a known marked grave? But as we have said, he was still o

?

Default re: Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

Just started collecting daggers myself. Could not imagine getting my paws on something like that with of course the added bonus of that nice history behind it! Thats dedication!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936
    P
    Many

?

great dagger Ade!!!kinda spooky but kida like that stuff paranormal ghost and things i belive it for sure,and the doc s house i beat it is hunted,.i know you said you would never part with it,but maybe you could leave it in your will for me ?i can send you those papers if you want??HA ha ,,,just playing kida ,well if you do just e-mail/call me!!realy Ade a great great dagger one that iam sure all the collectors dream of!!

totenkopverbande
    ?

Far out stuff mate, nice bit of research!!! Who's the publisher of the book 'Death Dealer@ and any more info where I might find one?

Hi, thanks for the comments.

Here is a link to the book and where you can buy it. It is not expensive and it is a fasinating read in the mind of the man.

Death Dealer, Rudolph Hoss, Book - Barnes & Noble

Cheers, Ade.

A little late discovering this, but thanks for sharing! Brilliant dagger, remarkable supplementary history. This is what it's all about

I often look at my own humble pieces and wonder about their origins--about the original owners--who they were and how their belongings ever came to land in my hands.

?

An historical item did you ever ask your friend how
    his uncle found it.
    Regards
    Mametz

Hi, sadly he never got any more details as his Uncle had passed away.

Cheers, Ade.

Exclamation re: Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

How do we know that he really killed himself? A lot of these monsters, especially those in that "line of work" were able to provide eveidence of their bodies... ( just find some poor guy that fit the same physical description and off him) and then take the ODESSA line to south America with a Red Cross or Vatican passport.
    Maybe THAT is why the Americans had him on their wanted list in 1947. This guy might have died of old age in Brazil. Usually these cowards only offed themselves when in custody like that weasel Himmler.

It would make an even more interesting story if he did not die in Flensberg in May '45.

I think the chaos and confusion in Germany in the first year or two after the war ended is why he was still on the "Wanted List" in 1947.

I have actually tried to discover if he was buried in a known marked grave, but I have not found anything as of yet.

Cheers, Ade.

Thumbs down re: Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

How well documented is his suicide? Pictures? Autopsy? Witnesses?
    If not, he may well have escaped.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast