Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

Article about: Hi Raymond, I was think that as he was a wanted war criminal and having commited suicide, the Allies might well have not allowed him a known marked grave? But as we have said, he was still o

Default re: Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

Thanks for sharing this Ade, a beautiful dagger with real provenance. This is what dreams are made of. Cheers, Robert

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936
    P
    Many

?

everytime i see this it i want it even more :-) its a cracker Ade , rgds Dave

By the way Ade, I'm halfway through the 'Nazi Doctors' book, where Enno has been mentioned- it's strange to read his involvement and significance, and know you ended up unknowingly acquiring his dagger!

Mat

ETF
    ?

Default Re: Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936

Ade,

What a great dagger and provenance. That's a once in a lifetime find with his fame and notoriety. I can see why it's one of your favorites.

Regards,
    Ed

Ade , Wow I love it. What a great Dagger and a great story behind it. Every Guys dream that is a dagger collector
    Bob

Incredible gripping story here. Bringing history right to your doorstep. The provenance and imprint on this dagger takes my breath away. Thank-you Ade.

?

Amazing piece and history

New info is always being added to Ancestry of which I am a member. Just found this. The info I already knew, but seeing it on the original card is a bonus.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

And now found his address and telephone number in the 1941 Munich telephone book. Also his entry in the
    Münchner Stadtadreßbuch 1940.

Just done a street view the address is still a Doctor's Surgury today...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936  
    Attached Images Attached Images Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936  Named and researched SS-Dienstdolch Modell 1936 
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

House of Horrors Ade

I have seen alot of researched SS Officers dossiers but having his DRs office and other ancestry documents very much completes who and what this guy is.
    This guy is a real Trashbag individual. Nasty stuff
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast