Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help in locating list of "L" series RZM manufacturer's of SA/SS scabbard strap ring hangers.

Article about: I just acquired a black leather strap ring hanger marked "RZM L2/371" for one of my SS daggers. Can anyone provide me a website link or other source where I can obtain a list of &q

?

Smile My three belt clips identification

rbminis,

Thanks very much for identifying the manufacturers and location. I will document my records accordingly.

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help in locating list of "L" series RZM manufacturer's of SA/SS scabbard strap  ring hangers.
    P
    Many

Quote by w4uvv View Post
    Wilhelm,

Thanks for posting the L2/371 manufacturer's name and town. The problem for me is I do not understand most German Gothic letters/text. Could you please post the
    L2/371 information in English?

John
    L2/371 is the concern of E.G. Leuner from the Humboldtstrasse at Bautzen (Saxonia). Is that what you meant?

?

Wilhelm,

Yes, thank you very much.

John

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post

With the RZM handbook from 1935 L7 was mentioned, but no numbers. The groups L8, L9 and L 10 then were not included at all.
    L7 lists producers sporadically from L7/2 - L7/225 and has been issued permits to companies pursuant of leather articles of Manufacture. Including dates of permits with some of the producers listed as of 1935-10-09
    Street addresses included. Or is this a 1938 listing?

If this information is incorrect.. I ask to be corrected if I have misunderstood your statement Wim on RZM department L7. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

In the handbook for 1935 the section L7 (Schuhfabriken) was mentioned, but there were no numbers included.
    In the 1938 L7-list there were some numbers included, with the highest number as 182. I have not time to
    check all the magazines for results. So where others have found the higher numbers I cannot tell you!! Is that
    what you mean with your question?

Thankyou Wim that answers my question Warm Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2