MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need help!!! Ss officers sword...

Article about: Hi there! I desperately need your opinions and advice on this SS Oficcers sword by Krebs I was offered today, as the seller is waiting for my response... I have some doubts regarding authent

Exclamation Need help!!! Ss officers sword...

Hi there!

I desperately need your opinions and advice on this SS Oficcers sword by Krebs I was offered today, as the seller is waiting for my response... I have some doubts regarding authenticity, the top screw does not look correct to me (?). No scabbard to this sword. See please the attached photos...

Thank you in advance and all my best!

Jose
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!!! Ss officers sword...   Need help!!! Ss officers sword...  

Need help!!! Ss officers sword...   Need help!!! Ss officers sword...  

Need help!!! Ss officers sword...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help!!! Ss officers sword...
    P
    Many

Hi Viria...tell the seller "No Thanks" This one screams repro all the way. Use the SS section of this forum for comparable " Daniel Kreb" examples.

I could swear this thread also used the same background. SS OFFICERS SWORD for review
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry C!

Thank you so much for your advice! I had already some doubts on it but now I'm sure it's a fake. You made me save a lot of money!!!

All my best!

Jose,

What Larry said ............ it's a fake.

Best Regards, Fred

Default Thank you!!

Hi Fred,

Thank you very much! I have just e-mailed the seller to cancel the purchase...

Very best regards!

Jose

Congratulations...you just made the amount of money you were about to spend on something worth a few hundred dollars. What was his asking price..these SS swords are not cheap. The price in itself will tell you its junk. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill