Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful

Article about: Hi everyone Newbie who sells new military kit but now looking into owning ww2 kit esp german, wife is polish so were there often, getting offered stuff all time but panicking reading sooo ma

Cool Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful

Hi everyone
    Newbie who sells new military kit but now looking into owning ww2 kit esp german, wife is polish so were there often, getting offered stuff all time but panicking reading sooo many fakes out there ;-(
    NOT bought any of it yet, so looking for you guys expert advice to prevent holes in the wallet!
    Pics to follow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful   Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful  

Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful   Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful  

Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful   Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    The fake aging alone would put me off of this one.
    Thanks for posting BEFORE you bought it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Welcome to the Forum. The SS Dagger you posted is a replica and no good as Ralph stated. Good call on passing and not purchasing. Money saved!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    The fake aging alone would put me off of this one.
    Thanks for posting BEFORE you bought it.
    Ralph.
    I wish others would follow your example of posting before purchase !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

A good advice... never buy anything in the east!!!

Welcome And you have to watch out in Poland.. I think they make many of the fake items we see here at the forum.

Powodzenia!

a horrible example of fakeing

?

It is amazing as I look at my website analytics and see where I get the most views internationally. Poland and Russia are the 2 largest viewers looking up my skirt / on my site. Most views occur in Edged weapons and buckles. India and China are 2nd and 3rd looking at cloth and other items as well. Most likely the posers and fakers look here for leverage and knowledge in our threads to thieve and hone their fakes of WWII Militaria. Too bad! Nothing worse than a poser.

Knowledge and Unity trumps their cause. Let's keep exposing them and protecting the hobby.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

These absurdly over-aged fakes are really starting to hit the market now-we are seeing more and more of these ugly things. They, apparently, are originating somewhere in Eastern Europe-either Russia or Poland,most likely.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello T- Berry welcome to the forum .

The dagger as mentioned by our esteemed members is a recent repro..and someone went into overkill trying to age it. Its what happens when you see failed botox beautys and the reason why you never see them again.

The dagger is worth nothing at all..not even when it was bought new at $30.
    There are many threads here within this SS dagger forum of period examples.

The forum search engine here on the upper right hand corner of this page is the absolute best in finding any type of dagger or militaria artifact with just a few key words

Newbie SS Dagger Fake?? Help greatful

Enjoy your stay here..and glad you brought the dagger here first.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast