Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original ss? daggers

Article about: Original ss? please opinions

Default Original ss? daggers

Original ss? please opinionsOriginal ss? daggersOriginal ss? daggersOriginal ss? daggers

- - ------- - -

f
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original ss? daggers   Original ss? daggers  

Original ss? daggers   Original ss? daggers  

Original ss? daggers   Original ss? daggers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original ss? daggers
    P
    Many

I can't comment on originality but it strikes me as unusual how some parts have deteriorated far worse than others???

Laser Etched Motto

Never settle for less..when it involves parts from other daggers. Works towards a whole example ..all being in relative condition as Chris has pointed out.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Indeed. One of the worst SS dagger I ever saw...
    Laser etched logo.
    Repainted scabbard.
    Probably replaced gripeagle.
    Etc,...

The only thing I maybe like is the vertical hanger...

This is yet another bad dagger you show us here., I think you are looking in the wrong directions.
    There are enough dealers where you can buy nice and original daggers in all price categories.

Regards Rafael

Where is this garbage coming from? Whoever is pre-aging this trash is doing a Terrible job of it...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Maybe East Bloc - maybe not. I think that the guy (or guys) who put this one together were just trying to imitate some of the ancient alchemists - trying to turn lead into gold. Or in this case what was probably a worst case junk SA dagger into an "SS" dagger in the hope that it would make them much richer than what the junk condition parts would sell for.

PS: I also made note of the fact that there is no TM on the blade with some of these conversions of M1933's having PW chain sets made of silver, nickel silver, and steel to try and add even more value to a dagger as a M1936. And unfortunately sometimes being successful destroying good daggers in the process, with the occasional postwar dagger also added to the list. Best Regards, Fred