Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Robert Klaas SS dagger

Article about: Going to look for this dagger tomorrow. Seems like a nice fair dagger to me. Very nice blade with nicely centered inscription and logo from Robert Klaas. I love it. Nickel guards and fitting

?

I'll get the dagger today so pictures will follow in the afternoon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas SS dagger
    P
    Many

?

Hi guys. Eventually it was change of plans. Instead of this Robert Klaas, I bought a very nice numbered Eickhorn. The Klaas is kept apart for me in the near future so
    he will be mine aswell eventually. Here's the link to the Eickhornthread.

Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger
    Last edited by KRISSE; 08-04-2016 at 12:19 AM.

?

I have a Klass SS with Vertical hanger and love it.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Brought the dagger home today. I will post more pictures tomorrow when it's nice weather outside.

?

So, here are the pictures of the new dagger. Also with Original vertical hanger.
    Crossgrinding on this one is very very nice. Only some minor chips from the SS-pastille's emaille are missing.

Robert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS dagger

?

Some more.

Robert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS dagger

A Fine Kissing Cranes! You did good!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Krisse ....nice Klaas congrats . I like the 1934 marked vertical hanger. Small details like that are enjoyed by collectors....which tells them everything is consistent. There is nothing wrong with a later added in the period hanger as leather gets damaged. It is normal to see mid period hangers on Early Daggers.

You will notice in the photos below on my SS dagger 120/34 that this particular hanger that the creator of this hanger Fritz Rasp submitted this hanger as a utility patent on April 12 1934
    Ralf Siegert SS book pg 71 ( English )
    Ralf Siegert SS Book pg 81 ( German )
    These details are not necessary to keep daggers consistent..but are always nice to see as a whole undisturbed example. I like to collect them that way

Robert Klaas SS dagger Robert Klaas SS dagger

No worries on the Runes button being chipped..these do not chip easy..and some know head must of picked at it. Nice dagger Krisse Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice looking dagger. Thanks for showing. One day i have got to pick one of these up. In the mean time it is good to look at real ones to get an idea what to look for!

Steve

?

Kris i love that dagger, Klaas & Böker are my all time favs.....great vertical also!!

Larry your hanger is exactly what i thought it would be, lovely..!!!

Ger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast