Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Robert Klaas SS dagger

Article about: Going to look for this dagger tomorrow. Seems like a nice fair dagger to me. Very nice blade with nicely centered inscription and logo from Robert Klaas. I love it. Nickel guards and fitting

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Kris i love that dagger, Klaas & Böker are my all time favs.....great vertical also!!

Larry your hanger is exactly what i thought it would be, lovely..!!!

Ger
    Thx Ger, the next one I'm looking for is a Böker aswell. Or a Bertram. I just love those chickens!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas SS dagger
    P
    Many

Out of all the SS producers..or prospective producers who could of put together a dagger like this...one has to wonder why this producer with chickens on a Logo.

Could it be anything related to the former Chicken Farmer turned Reichsfuhrer?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Here's an interesting link to the company. It had nothing to do with H.Himmler beeing a chickenfarmer.

Hen & Rooster - The World's Finest Cutlery since 1845µ

You can share pictures from Hen and rooster-daggers on their website. Maybe post a nice Bertram SS dagger? :-)

?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Here's an interesting link to the company. It had nothing to do with H.Himmler beeing a chickenfarmer.
    But I do imagine he probably liked the trademark on those SS daggers offcourse.

You can share pictures from Hen and rooster-daggers on their website. Maybe post a nice Bertram SS dagger? :-)
    k

Some more.
    A cool Robi Klaas!

Carl Bertram,the founder of the Bertram company was also a poultry breeder. that's the reason why he had choosen this kind of Trademark.
    Regards,
    Gerd

?

I have one just like exactly like it with vertical hanger....Buy it and have no regrets! I never have. They made a great piece! Even with kissing cranes logo...Stay away from the Fighting Cocks Model.

SS Dagger - Lundgren Bringback
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks. But I will have a nice Bertram in the future...! ;-)
    Very nice Klaas!

Quote by kreta1961 View Post
    Carl Bertram,the founder of the Bertram company was also a poultry breeder. that's the reason why he had choosen this kind of Trademark.
    Regards,
    Gerd
    ...just a funny thought..but it is coincidental
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ...just a funny thought..but it is coincidental
    No it isn't Larry. I found it in Stadt Archiv of Solingen
    Regards,
    Gerd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast