Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

Article about: So replica?Thanks

?

dagger is original.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?
    P
    Many

Quote by Oules View Post
    dagger is original.
    Oules. How can you look at the pictures in post 8 and make such a statement. Compare the handle shapes and eagle position. The dagger yours is compared against is from the factory ORIGINAL manufactureres brochure. They are clearly different. But if you are happy with the piece feel free to believe what you like. I'm certain your stay here will be ending shortly anyway. Best regards and best of luck.

Brian

Oules..is there a language barrier..or do you have an issue with this dagger..that you can not take no for an answer ?

The facts will not change ...and I suggest, that you read into some of the many threads within this forum...or go elsewhere to another website and ask the same questions.

I also taken into consideration that you now fully Understand that there is no need for another thread of the same topic. Glad you repeated my wording.

Is there anything else you may want to add..before I close this thread also ( choose your wording carefully )

READ THE THREADS IN THIS SS FORUM PLEASE
    Enjoy your stay and make it last

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ok sorry man.Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2