MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Article about: Hi guys! I got this one a cpl days ago here in USA. It is a beautiful ground Rohm and was presented to Franz Josef Ott, whom I`ll post a few photos of, as well as a few documents from the ge

Default re: SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Hi Christina, once you get it in hand, please take a few more pics.

Does it have all the lacquer intact?

Having a named & researched dagger cannot be beat!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott
    P
    Many

?

wow a named and researched ss dagger what more could you want enjoy your holiday, rgds Dave

Did the guys survive the war? Having a good read on the paperwork it does not say, interesting thread
    Ben

Morning Ben

I do not know if he survived the war or not, but I believe that Wagriff has been in contact with a few gentlemen who knew the guy Ott. The trail leads nowhere.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Morning Ben

I do not know if he survived the war or not, but I believe that Wagriff has been in contact with a few gentlemen who knew the guy Ott. The trail leads nowhere.
    Morning many thanks, if you find out please let us know
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Morning many thanks, if you find out please let us know
    I will, of course, If only I knew how to find out
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I would assume you have found this?

Numery cz³onków SS od 9 000 do 9 999.
    Ben

Well, this gets more and more interesting
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

There is a Josep Ott on here look at the trial The Fritz Leonardt that name is mentioned there he got 18 months in prison, not sure if same chap?

Janssen Militaria Dachau trials Buchenwald trials concentration camp KZ Dachau SS guards research
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    There is a Josep Ott on here look at the trial The Fritz Leonardt that name is mentioned there he got 18 months in prison, not sure if same chap?

Janssen Militaria Dachau trials Buchenwald trials concentration camp KZ Dachau SS guards research
    Very interesting, Ben. When going through the files in my book, it seems like he only used Franz and Ott, never his middlename Josef. But, could he have changed his name? No?

Edit: I am not very good at German and I`m looking at more like 300-350 files and pages than 200. So maybe this is an impossible task.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast