Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS chained dagger, real one?

Article about: Hey everyone, here is some pics of a SS dagger i might be able to purchase, i have no idea if it is real or fake, and i live a few states away from this guy. It is not listed for sale anywhe

?

Default SS chained dagger, real one?

Hey everyone, here is some pics of a SS dagger i might be able to purchase, i have no idea if it is real or fake, and i live a few states away from this guy. It is not listed for sale anywhere, lol..... found through a friend. Anyway, here are the pics, i am trying to get better ones sent to me. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images SS chained dagger, real one?  SS chained dagger, real one?  SS chained dagger, real one?  SS chained dagger, real one? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS chained dagger, real one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS chained dagger, real one?

HI, nothing can be told by these pics, except that it has not been taken care of, Much better pics are needed for sure!

Joe

?

I am trying Joe, i aske dthe guy for better pics, but he said that it was not worth his time, because no one ever buys or gets serious with it ....... could this be a tell tale sign of a repro, or a guy just tired of being jerked around, lol

this looks like one of those low quality fakes....

Even though the pics are lousy, I agree with Robert that this one is bad. Take a look at the grip and eagle and runes insignia.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Even though the pics are lousy, I agree with Robert that this one is bad. Take a look at the grip and eagle and runes insignia.

Cheers, Ade.

While simulated aging is a common tactic to try and pass off counterfeit goods, many times so is the refusal to provide better pictures. As was already commented on, this is a poor quality fake. Here is an enlargement of the handle area. FP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS chained dagger, real one?  

scary