Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS-dagger

Article about: Hi, this guy is selling this "SS-dagger" that i'm really unconfident with. Unfortunately it has been sharpened by edging the blade. What are your thoughts? Sorry for the bad pics,

?

Default SS-dagger

Hi, this guy is selling this "SS-dagger" that i'm really unconfident with. Unfortunately it has been sharpened by edging the blade. What are your thoughts? Sorry for the bad pics, these are the only one's he sent me. (Will try to get more.) He wants 200 GBP for it without scabbard.

Thanks for your help// Sweguy

SS-daggerSS-dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS-dagger

Hi sweguy... I would have to agree with you that better photos are needed. Also more than 2 would be better..... This dagger " appears" to be a late SS... But not seeing key points of the dagger would be difficult to give you a good assessment on authenticity. If you can to ask the person who has this for better pics. Pics of the blade front and back... Any blade logo close ups of the grip front and back and scabbard fittings. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am not sure the knife is real or fake , I just don't like the way it looks . Save your money for another , your first feeling is always the best if you have any doubts walk away.

Impossible to say Anything with only these photos.....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

im not afraid to tell by the pics, (althou indeed not good to Judge it seriously) thats at least the grip doesnt belong to the crossguards.
    The wood is way to big for the crossguard, no fit at all, and im not even talking about the large gaps.

take your 200 and paint the town, instead of buying the dagger......that will be a better use, but in both ways the money is gone at the end of the day

Cheers,
    Ger