Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

ss dagger ??

Article about: what do you make of this ?

Default ss dagger ??

what do you make of this ?ss dagger ??ss dagger ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger ??
    P
    Many

I don not like the gap between the cross guard and blade.

Sam nailed it right off ... And that would be all I needed to see to walk away. Kevin save your money for an all period fitting example minus the etch which would be hard to prove unless extreme close ups could be provided. There are plenty of SS daggers to be found that have a good fit even for RZM types . The blade shoulder to cross guard fit is quite heinous! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

hi was not thinking of buying just curious about the etching

Looks to be laser etched..but again.. a closer look and in hand inspection would definitely be needed as now I see a an SS code RZM 1033/ 38 SS..which is non existent.

I might have to blame the RZM brothers for putting this one together.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is a common etch by now, seen this one pop up frequently in Europe.
    Thats the problem when an etch like this is published in a book.....it will be copied and faked

Ger