Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Dagger

Article about: by brataccas Is this one fake? top of the page: ww2 page 1 Please post photos, not just a link. Otherwise this question is useless. Ralph.

Default SS Dagger

Is this one fake?

top of the page:

ww2 page 1

SS Dagger SS Dagger

SS Dagger SS Dagger

SS Dagger SS Dagger

SS Dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger   SS Dagger  

Last edited by Larry C; 12-04-2015 at 11:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by brataccas View Post
    Is this one fake?

top of the page:

ww2 page 1
    Please post photos, not just a link.
    Otherwise this question is useless.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

you can see all the photos in the link, oh well nevermind then

Quote by brataccas View Post
    you can see all the photos in the link, oh well nevermind then
    Really?
    Why bother posting it then?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I was trying to compare the one that guy posted to this one

Not the same maker so, no comparison to start with.
    Ralph.

?

As Ralph has stated the thread is useless to future forum members and current members.. Please read the guidelines !! Ralph can you please educate this fellow ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

An Ed Gembruch SS dagger forsale for about $1300 US is either fake or horridly parted together..which the latter applies. I have only known and held one in existence..and will not reveal a price..as it would create a false market for these.

I echo Ralphs comments..to please post photos. The photos are savable and can be downloaded to your computer and transferred here.
    This thread will come to nothing..I would ask you and anyone else reading this thread to please help the forum out by taking this extra step for a photo repost.
    If the attitude to repost is that difficult when asked by a Moderator..then dont bother start a thread at all. I will delete it myself. Its too easy to post links.
    Show me a library anywhere that has books with empty pages..and dont add to the forums data base with the same!!

I will delete what is useless. Help us out Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Out of interest folks ,Where do you stand when most militaria sites claim that their photograpths are "copy right" and not to be reproduced, do we just copy and be damned or do we ask the site owners for permission? personnally i would of thought that any honest dealer wouldn't mind their wares being discussed on such forums as this.Cheers ,Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Out of interest folks ,Where do you stand when most militaria sites claim that their photograpths are "copy right" and not to be reproduced, do we just copy and be damned or do we ask the site owners for permission? personnally i would of thought that any honest dealer wouldn't mind their wares being discussed on such forums as this.Cheers ,Paul
    If they are watermarked, keep the water mark. If they are not, simply give credit where the photos come from.
    Most that are honest will not mind.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast