Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS dagger

Article about: Hi guys not bought this yet hope you could have a look for me guy wants £1.700 got a small crack in Handel but looks ok

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    For me the position of the logo of the Pack that started this topic is at the exact same spot as is the logo on mine...
    SS daggerSS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by luftyluftylufty View Post
    SS daggerSS dagger
    But I'm getting confused now Lufty...
    This is again another dagger then the one that started this topic.
    For me, also this one shows the correct position of the logo.
    But this one also has not the correct guards for Pack...

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting turn of events and will figure out how to separate this thread if possible into a separate topic.

I still stand by my thoughts in my post# 4.. regarding Member Brockys parted SS dagger.

These old photos that have appeared showing Krisse SS dagger are shown under a different light ..and I am interested on any crossguard markings on Krisse SS dagger. Just curious.

The other issue is the WWbuyer website that still has Krisse dagger for sale when its not in their possession. A website to stay away from if this is the case.
    Larry,

The markings aren't quit clear but they seem to look like double circles or so with an 's' or '5' in the middle... Both guards have the same marking.
    Wittmann is talking in his book about 'horseshoes with and 'S' in the middle', so probably that is what it is on the guards of my dagger.
    An example of it is pictured in Ralph Siegert's book on page 79 (english version), upper left corner, thirth upper guard from above.

The "S" within the horseshoe are correct for E. Pack
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Just For Interests sake

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    But I'm getting confused now Lufty...
    This is again another dagger then the one that started this topic.
    For me, also this one shows the correct position of the logo.
    But this one also has not the correct guards for Pack...
    Whilst digging through the archive I came across another image of a pack sold some time back.

?

Whilst digging through the archive I came across another image of a pack sold some time back.
    Ok. That's nice.......

Kriss Your Dagger Was The One I Posted Photographs Of ..It Is Interesting The Venom Of The Moderator In Attempting to Destroy A Dagger Only To Recommend Dealers To Buy From ?Dealers who Offer Such Items As "Original With Out Of House Grips"
    For The Record I Spent Many Hours Viewing Daggers And Handling Them..
    No apology for the inaccuracies in observations to me .??
    Humility Goes A Long Way
    This thread is worth a second look it does little for the reputation of WRF.

Listen lufty..I get no kick back from any dealers ..NONE !!
    I throw their names out there as reputable for those looking to get an authentic example without the hassles of being beaten or ripped off by unknown parties. If you dont like the stores you shop at..then dont shop there plain and simple. Shop wisely and do your homework..if one of those I mentioned does not meet your expectations...its called commerce and being a smart shopper..and no blame of mine !!

By the way...in your post #35 ..where is the photo?..did you remove it which is against forum rules?

Thank You Larry !
    If Krisse example "appears to be correct" !
    And Brocky's LOGO is very closly positioned who knows
    The blade at least might deserve a better look if images can be found?.
    On the other hand let us move on to another post LOL
    So? ...can this quote be attributed to what was in post 35?

Help us out here ..what is it that drew you out almost a year later to this topic ..that now you seem to be disgruntled.
    and please post that lost photo that you removed to which Krisse had replied to.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

So sorry i cant find the pictures to repost this
    i didnt buy this dagger in the end
    sorry again brocky

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4