Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger

Article about: Hi folks I'm contemplating purchasing this SS dagger and before pulling the trigger would just like some of your opinions if I may. What's your thoughts on the fit / shrinkage of the handle

Default SS dagger

Hi folks

I'm contemplating purchasing this SS dagger and before pulling the trigger would just like some of your opinions if I may. What's your thoughts on the fit / shrinkage of the handle with the cross guard. do you think this is complete original parts ?? Thanks for any helpSS daggerSS daggerSS daggerSS daggerSS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger
    P
    Many

From these limited poor pics.. i would say a put together dagger.
    Much better photos needed to determine the whole dagger if anything is real!

Thank you Ullergaard I'm unable to have better photos at the moment. my initial thought was put together

these are clearer photos SS dagger

?

You don't want this dagger in your collection.
    There are many many issues with this dagger.
    The biggest issue is the bad fitting.
    Böker SS daggers are known to have perfectly made fittings grip/crossguards.
    Keep away from this dagger is the best advise I can give. Believe me. ;-)

Thank you Krisse much appreciated. I will continue my search for a decent SS

?

Quote by scottmadoo View Post
    Thank you Krisse much appreciated. I will continue my search for a decent SS
    No problem Scott.

Just sent you a PM.

Hi Scott..I pulled these photos from one of the threads here > Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

you will have to scroll down towards the bottom of Post 2 ..but below are 2 pics of true Bokers and tightly fit.

SS daggerSS dagger

Alot of junk passing through many forums lately and most of it messed with as seen in the photos you have posted.
    Its always best to research and compare before purchasing. Never take anything at face value..your wallet will be sorry at the end of the day.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill