MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

ss dagger blade only

Article about: yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,

?

Default Re: ss dagger blade only

WELL THATS A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS, well spotted Eric, now i come to think of it, was'nt there another thread on a Heer dagger that this person said he'd bought from Gunstar !!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger  blade only
    P
    Many

?

Sorry just re read the other post it was "GUN MART" ??? !!!! and low and behold the very same background was used to photograph the engraved bayonet, something fishy this way comes !!!!!

That may help clear some thing's up. Very nice of you to help him out Ned you are such a nice guy and I wish you good health Sir.
    Simon Ned has a vast knoledge on most all TR Era items I would take him up on his offer.

As for me I still say things don't add up. One simple thing could put me at ease Post a pic of the dagger with the words WRF on something with it.
    And I shall owe you an apology. But for now I stand by my Guns.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Good job Eric digging this out,, I doubt we will hear from him and a few of his own trailing disciples, that supported him on this thread. Just another to good to be true story to add to the list of "INCREDIBLE STORIES" ....hmmm....sounds like the beginning of a new thread? What do you think??
    Thankyou all who were involved,,keeping the bugs out of the house. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Good job Eric digging this out,, I doubt we will hear from him and a few of his own trailing disciples, that supported him on this thread. Just another to good to be true story to add to the list of "INCREDIBLE STORIES" ....hmmm....sounds like the beginning of a new thread? What do you think??
    Thankyou all who were involved,,keeping the bugs out of the house. Larry
    Bugger....And there was me hoping to give my new Spazwagen it's first run out and tell Simon the in's and out's of getting a Motability car via the DLA.

BTW, the missus parked it, not me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss dagger  blade only  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Mr Babasi now has a lifetime RZM 1/30 tattoo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wot a pity ......... still, I don't understand the need to transact in person unless we are a magnet for lonely souls? ........ hey Ned, you could have made a new friend!

?

I assume it was a ploy to attract interest, there would have been some excuse made just before the sale and an attempt to ask to send money via money order, cheque etc

Nice try Ned sure blame it on the Mrs... you parked it!!

I have turned you RED Simon - REP points prove me wrong and I shall change my opinion and restore what I have taken!

Eric Zentner.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast