Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SS

Article about: hi, I'm new here. I bought yesterday in Poland from an old man SS Dagger - is a little tired. Please tell me how much can be worth ??

Default SS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SS

hi, I'm new here. I bought yesterday in Poland from an old man SS Dagger - is a little tired. Please tell me how much can be worth ??

SS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SSSS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SS
    P
    Many

Hi Kryz..welcome to the forum..the dagger is used and abused ( De nazified grip eagle) Blade condition is corroded and beyond saving..would not be worth the effort. My price would be $20 US. sorry to see it in such poor and neglected condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes welcome to the forum, I wonder why the nickel crossguard hasn't got a group mark? Been ground off maybe?

Clearly its spent some time in the ground, its quite interesting to see how the different metals have deteriated over time.

Value wise its worth as much as the fittings, plus the SS button, and the nickel tang nut.

There are early Eickhorn guards..which I see the deep cut accent grooving ..and just caught the bench mark 6 beneath the lower guard.
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-19-2015 at 01:32 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

the picture below you can see additional markings

SS Dagger Eickhorn Solingen 941/36/SS

AR is a correct guard also used with Eickhorn along with their standard Marked "HE" Haus Eickhorn guards.
    Also Piel & Adey, widely seen sub contractor guards with many other producers..including some Chained SS Manufacturers.

Regards Larry

Its ok but its had its chips hasn't it. Thing is you must know roughly how much its worth as you only bought it yesterday, without knowing a rough value how would you know what to offer without getting your pants pulled down?

Just seems odd question to ask, after you've bought something.

I only know and I collect things from the pre-war Polish army. This dagger I bought only for trade because price was very low. And I asked here to find out what is its real value.

I think it's a genuine relic, if in fact it's isn't something made to fool collectors. It's a relic of time and history, and in that respect it's pretty darn interesting. Value would take all those factors into play for the relic collector, and it certainly seems to be something that people go for lately. Value is whatever someone is willing to pay, the price of a clean original would set the bar for top value. Personally, if it was found to be original, I'd take 10 at the $20 price range in a heartbeat. Add a 0 and I'd still be giving it some serious consideration...

It might even be worth some restoration work as far as the eagle is concerned, but then you are messing with history.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast