Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

SS Dagger Gebr Heller

Article about: Hi, Please find pictures of my SS dagger, Any thoughts welcome. Thanks.

All I know is if I ever buy an SS dagger it is going to be a one looker from a top expert to avoid any responses like these lol also the OP asked for opinions and almost seems cocky and scoffing at the knowledge of those on here when told its no good, was this dagger purchased from Mr. Wittmann? Or are you just name dropping to boost your own belief?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger Gebr Heller
    P
    Many

I'd comment, but I need to change over to disk 3 of my LOTR's I'm watching...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'd comment, but I need to change over to disk 3 of my LOTR's I'm watching...
    Well William this dagger might blend perfectly with your movie

cheersssssssssssssss

Not for me either, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well young man....well first you need to slow down a bit and examine your wording..as it is some what sharp..but mine would be sharper in the end. This dagger and those who have already commented on it in 2 forums ...and let me say are those who are seasoned collectors more years than you are older...would have the front line knowledge of collecting the SA and SS types. Your name "Dezieo"...really has no identity at all...so who are we hurting? Not you of course...but maybe the authenticity of the dagger....your correct.

For me to post any image anywhere on this forum it is up to me as you have taken the step first to share it with us..which becomes the forums domain to use it as a reference tool. We thank you for that. I highly suggest you tread lightly here..as you are no position at all to "suggest" anything. It would be encouraging for you to read through some of our pinned threads..and leave the self entitlement at the door. You are already in the middle of the house..which we invited you to stay and post your thread. The thread will remain open for discussion and we look forward to anything CONSTRUCTIVE which you may add to the thread..other than that...the front door you came in is an exit also. Oh by the way..any insults, rants or childish outbreaks only add to your integrity. You will not be seen as a person of study...nor your tenure here will be long at all. It is my hope that you stay and learn..and be a contributor to history. At this moment in time..there is no give or take. Your next choice will dictate your stay here. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by dezieo View Post
    Sorry, But what gives you the right to copy my thread and link to with a fake issue. I suggest you remove It.
    because its exactly at the right place, where it should be, as a fake SS dagger.
    Posting doesnt always mean you get the answer, reply's or thumbs up you are hoping for.
    In this case this SS dagger turns out to be a fake, pity indeed, but handle it like a man...

Ger

?

Hi Larry, I appreciate your comments and respect your knowledge. I think we should go back a few steps. I've joined this forum as a new member and I have posted my dagger for comments from the forum. Only to receive sarcastic and some degrading comments from certain members which I don't feel was necessary. I am taking on board all comments but I don't think it is right to have my pictures posted on a fake thread forum without my authorisation until is is proven that it is a replica. I would like to have my dagger looked at in person to have this confirmed. I bought this from a reputable dealer in Germany. I have the invoice and documentation to go with it. Again I don't think certain people should be playing God to my dagger authenticity. Larry I would appreciate it if you can remove my post from the fake thread forum until it has been examined in person. With regards to Mr Wittmann I have already spoken with him and he is looking over the dagger.

In the meantime I will appreciate anymore comments your members may have.

Thanks

OK Granted!!...I soft deleted your posts..but will be reposted in the near future. I think you are in for some heartbreak once you find out the truth..and COAs :certificate of authenticity..are only worth as much as the authenticity of the dagger or item. AGAIN I URGE YOU TO STUDY SOME OF OUR THREADS AND ALSO ON THE GDC. It would best for you to compare early types to late types. You will see for yourself.

No one is playing God here except you...what kills me is when posters come on here asking for thoughts and opinions..like yourself..and dont like the answers they recieve...why come here..if you cant take no for an answer..then dont come here and ask for opinions.
    This thread will also remain open to all other opinions..and sorry I will not play editor if you dont like someones wording......That doesnt fly here
    if your looking for a yes its authentic..you came to the wrong place. Thats it !!..this conversation is over...but the replies to the thread I encourage.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

have you any pictures of the scabbard and hanger dezieo?

Ps if it helps I think you might have an original pommel nut on the dagger.

matty

?

Hi Matty, I think you said the nut was plated in your original reply?? strange?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast