Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung'' Fake or real?

Article about: Hello I can buy this dagger from some one, but i'm not familiar whit this sort of militaria. Can somebody help me and give me advise please? I think it's not possible because there where onl

Default SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung'' Fake or real?

Hello I can buy this dagger from some one, but i'm not familiar whit this sort of militaria.
    Can somebody help me and give me advise please?
    I think it's not possible because there where only made 2500 of them.SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?
    P
    Many

You were wise to ask.

It is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by sebasvg View Post
    SS dagger ''Himmler Widmung''  Fake or real?
    Wow, someone took part of the SS slogan and did a proper grind job on it all the way through to the table!!

Here I thought, that it was only the Röhm signature, that was in bad standing

Thanks people!

Oh boy I see 2 different mottos or 2 different blades amongst other things >_<.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Agreed - it looks like two different examples to me as well. And I would be looking for a fast exit with my hand still firmly around my wallet to protect it. Fred

This dagger is on sale at militaria321.com :-(

?

Ohh boy...on mil321 hahhahaha, first thing that popped up in my mind was....wow a beautiful mil321 dagger

dont burn your fingers on the stuff thats sold there, so now and then a nice blade pops up but normally its all fake , parts or repro.

Ger

Dankjewel Ger!Yes there's a lot of rubisch on that site, thanks for helping me guys

Hi...i saw the dagger on that site and is declared as replika