Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dagger, is it legit?

Article about: Friends, I have an opportunity to purchase this SS Dagger, can anyone tell me it it looks right? Thanks in advance for your help! Regards, Russ

I'm not seeing how that's a painted over SA/NSKK sheath, myself. Yes, there is a small brownish spot which looks like rust to me, but that's the only spot that I'm seeing. What was the color of the primer beneath most factory painted sheaths? The rest of the spots look grey like anodizing. Anodizing frequently went to hell fast and many members painted over it with black. But, I'll defer the point to younger eyes and suggest finding a better dagger for the price in any case. Look for a nice early Distribution marked all nickel. In the long run, you'll be way better off down the road if you ever should have to sell it again. Controversial ones will always be that-controversial.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger, is it legit?
    P
    Many

and is the reason I offered to meet him halfway..as photos are not always the greatest when discerning detail.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well...did he meet with you to show it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

PMs exchanged.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2