Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS dagger M7/14

Article about: Im new to collecting daggers and i do not have experience. In my country are not a lot of them, you can bearly find one. I think this is fake but i need second opinion. Im sorry about my eng

Default SS dagger M7/14

SS dagger M7/14SS dagger M7/14Im new to collecting daggers and i do not have experience. In my country are not a lot of them, you can bearly find one. I think this is fake but i need second opinion. Im sorry about my english its not my natural language. Before i was collecting only pistols and revolvers of WW2 and WW1 era.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger M7/14   SS dagger M7/14  

SS dagger M7/14   SS dagger M7/14  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger M7/14
    P
    Many

Wow....Not Good! A Terrible Fake....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I was thinking also that. What a irony, in my country you can find mint luger 08 and Walter P38 under 1000 dollars, but you can not find knifes and other german militaria. Also there is a lot of navy lugers and other german weapons. I was afraid of that response

How much to pay for this? I can have a replica, until i do not get real one.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you any idea of a value of a replica, as I have no clue myself. It would not be much, however....
    William

Quote by nikola121 View Post
    I was thinking also that. What a irony, in my country you can find mint luger 08 and Walter P38 under 1000 dollars, but you can not find knifes and other german militaria. Also there is a lot of navy lugers and other german weapons. I was afraid of that response
    But quite understandable because as a general matter the dress sidearms were left at home, while the pistols were the constant companions of the men who were sent beyond Germany's borders where they would be needed. Best Regards, Fred
    Last edited by Frogprince; 02-18-2014 at 03:53 AM. Reason: minor clarification

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a Spanish replica.
    Spain would be to embarrassed to offer this...... Hi Nikola welcome to the forum within this SS forum you will find many great threads and examples of a Chained SS dagger. Take the time to read through some. Enjoy your stay here....ask questions. Alot of great Gents here who will lend a hand. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Spain would be to embarrassed to offer this...... Hi Nikola welcome to the forum within this SS forum you will find many great threads and examples of a Chained SS dagger. Take the time to read through some. Enjoy your stay here....ask questions. Alot of great Gents here who will lend a hand. Regards Larry
    Thank you. I already found a lot of information on forum. I was reading posts and looking pictures and i learned a lot. I will ask about every new thing wich i want to buy, because i see that all of you here have a lot of knowlege and experience. I do not want to throw my money on something what is fake. I see that people here want to help and thats how should real collectors act, because we are people who have same intrests.

Exactly,Nikola. This site was set up not only to just authenticate items, but also to help educate collectors to learn what is good and what is not and how to tell the difference! You have here one of the largest data bases of the entire hobby-the information here can be found nowhere else on the internet. When you come across an item of interest, do a search here and see if it has been researched here and the chances are very good that it has. You may also want to become a Gold Member here. For a very small cost, the paybacks are almost unlimited. I'm sure that you will find everything that you need here and much more. In no time at all, you will be helping other new collectors through the fakes and frauds out there too. It is a Good site and like none other around!
    William

?

Welcome to the forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast