Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger original?

Article about: I hate bad pics, but it's all I have at the moment. Is this in the ballpark of being original? Wouldn't even know where to begin to value it if so.

Default SS Dagger original?

I hate bad pics, but it's all I have at the moment. Is this in the ballpark of being original? Wouldn't even know where to begin to value it if so.

SS Dagger original?

SS Dagger original?

SS Dagger original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger original?
    P
    Many

Sorry Old repro made by denix spain.cheers P

Thank you sir. Craigslist.....about as dangerous as ebay it seems.

?

Default SS Dagger

Is it that bad Gwar?

I was just shopping Craigslist for the first time for WW2 stuff. They certainly decorated it nicely....

So I'm guessing these were basically always black versions of SA daggers with an SS button?

?

Avenger, A quick way to tell with these is the location of the eagle on the grip. It's placed high on the grip. Dead giveaway!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Okay, I see what you're saying Phil. Thanks.

?

Avenger, no dis-respect...I actually have seen these in flea markets going for several hundred dollars
    and I just can't get over how many are out there and waiting to be re sold.. @ AZPhil great eye as well !! G

No worries Gwar. I figured when I posted it that it was either super incredible, or a super dud. I'm proud though that there's one of these in my fine town. Won't be in my collection, but in my town sure.

Someone went out of their way to age it..and done very well

If it wasnt for the crud on the dagger...it would not of received a 2nd look. The crossguards are laughable. Good eyes Gents !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast