Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger, original?

Article about: Dear Friends. I only have these photos, some opinion of this dagger?. Thanks in advance

Default SS Dagger, original?

Dear Friends. I only have these photos, some opinion of this dagger?. Thanks in advance

SS Dagger, original?

SS Dagger, original?

SS Dagger, original?

SS Dagger, original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger, original?
    P
    Many

?

No, this is a well known Spanish fake. Note the bottom of the eagle's wings. They're square. Should be round.
    Then, a Himmler presentationblade was never RZM-logo marked.
    This is worth 20€ and for sale in Spanish souvenirshops.

?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    No, this is a well known Spanish fake. Note the bottom of the eagle's wings. They're square. Should be round.
    Then, a Himmler presentationblade was never RZM-logo marked.
    This is worth 20€ and for sale in Spanish souvenirshops.
    Well Kris of course is right , and his list is pretty short, there's a lot more, but its so Obvious that this is a fake, that it will do!

Ger

Horster Rzm36 did not produce SS Daggers. Nor do any honor or presentation type pieces will ever have an RZM control number. Good eye krisse. .and Gerrit is correct ..this dagger has more going on with it in details ....than what is is really worth .
    I assume the price tag on this beauty should be near 80K. Letv us know how much it's being offered for.... regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hopefully...it's not being offered as being original-and with an original price tag as well...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Spanish fake.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Horster Rzm36 did not produce SS Daggers. Nor do any honor or presentation type pieces will ever have an RZM control number. Good eye krisse. .and Gerrit is correct ..this dagger has more going on with it in details ....than what is is really worth .
    I assume the price tag on this beauty should be near 80K. Letv us know how much it's being offered for.... regards Larry
    Larry, question. Were there accually Himmler presentation daggers with Damascus blade with their detailled leaf crossguards?
    I never asked myself before accually.

If you have ever seen a real one then this one is a no brainer.

Yes, Krisse-there was, indeed, such genuine Himmler honor daggers hand decorated and in leather covered sheaths with Damascus blades-sometimes with gold inlaid dedications as well and hand crafted presentation boxes. They are rarely seen, however, and generally carry a price equal to a decent house when encountered-which is seldom if ever. Most reside in private prestigious collections and almost never see the light of day.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Yes, Krisse-there was, indeed, such genuine Himmler honor daggers hand decorated and in leather covered sheaths with Damascus blades-sometimes with gold inlaid dedications as well and hand crafted presentation boxes. They are rarely seen, however, and generally carry a price equal to a decent house when encountered-which is seldom if ever. Most reside in private prestigious collections and almost never see the light of day.
    Thanks William. Do pictures exist of these daggers?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast