Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dagger, original?

Article about: Dear Friends. I only have these photos, some opinion of this dagger?. Thanks in advance

Can't say that I ever tried looking, but I would imagine that there certainly must be, given all of the books that have been published so far, and with more coming every year. I recall, perhaps 6 or 7 years ago Joe P*******i sold a wealthy doctor one that I was aware of. If I remember right, it went for over 6 figures. If you're interested in finding one, I'd probably contact someone like Steve Wolfe to start with. In the meantime, there are some intentionally low quality photos of one by Eickhorn on WWII GERMAN DAGGERS PRICE GUIDE - MilitaryItems.com
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger, original?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Can't say that I ever tried looking, but I would imagine that there certainly must be, given all of the books that have been published so far, and with more coming every year. I recall, perhaps 6 or 7 years ago Joe P*******i sold a wealthy doctor one that I was aware of. If I remember right, it went for over 6 figures. If you're interested in finding one, I'd probably contact someone like Steve Wolfe to start with. In the meantime, there are some intentionally low quality photos of one by Eickhorn on WWII GERMAN DAGGERS PRICE GUIDE - MilitaryItems.com
    Thanks William. I know those pictures. But this is still not with Himmler presentation.
    I don't know or Himmler presentation daggers with a damascusblade were given after Night of the Long Knives. Were there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2