Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger, please help to ID

Article about: Thanks in advance

Default SS dagger, please help to ID

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger, please help to ID   SS dagger, please help to ID  

SS dagger, please help to ID   SS dagger, please help to ID  

SS dagger, please help to ID   SS dagger, please help to ID  

SS dagger, please help to ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger, please help to ID
    P
    Many

An original 1933 pattern dagger.

The blade condition and lack of scabbard is a pity.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi all...in the first pic on the right i see a not good fit between the grip and the upper crossguard...may be only normal shrinkage? thanks all

Hi Luca... Yes these grips do shrink. Dagger has been opened at one point and someone had go at the left wing tip of the grip eagle. I also agree with Ade..the blade is badly worn down from over cleaning and buffing. Pitting is very visible. Just an observation only :......the guards appear to be alluminum..which are not seen on SS daggers but on rare occasions seen on SA daggers..Im not going to say its impossible..but I am very cautious about it , which may explain the grip to upper crossguard fit. I would want a complete and better conditioned dagger..as I like to have wheels on my car. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Guys, any idea of value in such terrible condition?