Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger - a popiya or the original?

Article about: SS dagger - a popiya or the original? The seller offers me this dagger. The seller says that it is 100% the original. What can you tell relatively эт wow? Thanks. Annoyed from th

Default SS dagger - a popiya or the original?

The seller offers me this dagger. The seller says that it is 100% the original.
    What can you tell relatively эт wow?
    Thanks.

SS dagger - a popiya or the original?SS dagger - a popiya or the original?SS dagger - a popiya or the original?
    SS dagger - a popiya or the original?SS dagger - a popiya or the original?SS dagger - a popiya or the original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger - a popiya or the original?
    P
    Many

and photos

SS dagger - a popiya or the original?SS dagger - a popiya or the original?

not a expert but looks ok to me.

- - ------- - -

not a expert but looks ok to me.

Im going to begin to charge for validation services...... OR...You can save alot of money and check out other early Boker types by using the forum search engine. There are tons of examples in the SS section. Sorry Vlad..Im getting weary of this
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry
    am surprised with your answer.
    My opinion is an original dagger. I am confident in it for 100%.
    I placed these photos for pleasure of members of a forum. The forum exists in order that people asked questions and received answers. The forum is created for communication.
    If it is a problem for you - don't write more for me.
    PS
    Or a problem what I live in Russia?

Quote by VladRussianArms View Post
    The forum exists in order that people asked questions and received answers. The forum is created for communication.
    Absolutely correct!! .... and this forum is not built on one person..but many who are equally qualified. Wait for other opinions....and Russia is too cold in the winter time
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok here you go !!...for comparison..and from WRF member Stradale. This was a pinned thread....Finest collections from the Finest of collectors..Post #2.
    Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    Not hard to find at all. Here are what Bokers should look like. Regards Larry

Dont use the comment "Because you are from Russia no one wants to help" ...we are all equal here......and will not hand out answers like candy.
    Everyone works here and Knowledge is achieved through research. Enjoy the pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger - a popiya or the original?   SS dagger - a popiya or the original?  

SS dagger - a popiya or the original?   SS dagger - a popiya or the original?  

Vlad,I am surprised at you comment.if it was Putin it would be different.---lol.

Oh my god... Politics rearing its ugly head!

Im sure Vlad realizes now that "Small Violins" are not a part of this hobby or collecting.