Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger RZM M 7/10 genuine?

Article about: This dagger SS RZM marked M 7/10 could be original bat are not known and I what the opinion some experienced collectors. Thanks moderators and collaborators!

Default SS Dagger RZM M 7/10 genuine?

This dagger SS RZM marked M 7/10 could be original bat are not known and I what the opinion some experienced collectors. Thanks moderators and collaborators!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?   SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?  

SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?   SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?  

SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Dagger RZM M 7/10 genuine?

I see many problems, almost too many to list!

All materials used, eagle, scabbard, maker mark, etc. (Never mind back to front in the scabbard )

Do not buy it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

agreed

Exists dagger original SS RZM M7/10 marking?
    Can someone post a picture?
    We found this marking only the HJ and SA daggers manufacture of J.A. Henckels.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?   SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine?  SS Dagger  RZM M 7/10 genuine? 

These daggers are legitimate.

But M7/10 never made daggers for the SS.

We have a pinned list at the top of the forum which lists dagger makers for the SS:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...ct-codes-1028/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adyraphael View Post
    Thanks moderators and collaborators!
    i would prefer collectors instead of collaborators
    In Holland collaborators gives a bit of bad taste in the mouth.........

Otherwise i wish all repro's/ fakes would be as easy detectable as this one....

Cheers Ger

Looks like someones failed attempt to apply a "Hoky" RZM logo,,, but with that ,, the blade also is fantasy.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Rzm 15/38 ss

Raphael what is your question concerning RZM 15/38 SS. I thought your concerns were with RZM 7/10. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Raphael what is your question concerning RZM 15/38 SS. I thought your concerns were with RZM 7/10. Regards Larry
    Larry perhaps he means that that RZM logo differs from the rest? its complety filled, just like the "Hoky"one, only thing is this one's not black......otherwise i lost him somewhere along the posts too

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast