Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss dagger transitional Henckels

Article about: Hi all...a friend of mine posted this (bad) pics to have opinions on this dagger. A lot of people told him that is an horrible fake and i know that is highly faked ;may be i'm totally dumb a

Default Ss dagger transitional Henckels

Hi all...a friend of mine posted this (bad) pics to have opinions on this dagger.
    A lot of people told him that is an horrible fake and i know that is highly faked ;may be i'm totally dumb and totally unexpert but i think it's either impossible to detect it as a fake for sure with these pics or i dont' find it so ugly...am i dumb and the dagger a crap??
    Many thanks
    Ss dagger transitional HenckelsSs dagger transitional HenckelsSs dagger transitional HenckelsSs dagger transitional HenckelsSs dagger transitional Henckels

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss dagger transitional Henckels
    P
    Many

Hi Luca you are not dumb as you have been here 5 years.

Your right the pics are bad so .please provide better photos as it seems these days that unfocused photos are getting to be very common anymore.

Provide a link to the website or point out reasons why this may be fake.

A good place to start is closeups of the motto and logo.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry...waiting for better pics...

The dagger looks fine,trademark & motto pattern are correct for this company!
    Also the gap between motto & lower cross guard,on these 15/39,
    it's around 29 / 31 mm.
    The tang nut shut be a " tapered" type,which I've seen on all 15/39.
    Hard to find a Henckels SS!
    Here are a few details from one of mine,
    Regards,
    Gerd
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss dagger transitional Henckels   Ss dagger transitional Henckels  

Ss dagger transitional Henckels