Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The SS dagger that will not die

Article about: As many of you know I really don't buy SS items as I am not experienced in that area. but look still keep my eye out for fair condition ones which I can later upgrade. I live near New York C

Default The SS dagger that will not die

As many of you know I really don't buy SS items as I am not experienced in that area.
    but look still keep my eye out for fair condition ones which I can later upgrade.
    I live near New York City but also own a place in a state to the north that starts with a V.

I have had luck with auctions and private sales in the area.

this popped up on craigslist.
    guy offering ss dagger replay to add for pics.
    I requested pics and when I opened them I damn near fell off my chair.

I like salty, I like worn items however this one takes the cake.

#1 I don't even know if its real
    #2 if it is fake, they when way overboard with the artificial aging.

Real or not the pictures show an edged weapon that's been horribly abused

I for some reason find these pics fascinating. Its like looking at crime seen photos.

But you can own this if you want to spend $550.

The dagger is being offered courtesy of Nowak. It seems that he has not only targeted the high end part of the market but also the very bottom of the barrel.
    for a bottom feeder like him items of this condition are what he deserves.
    The SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not dieThe SS dagger that will not die

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The SS dagger that will not die
    P
    Many

?

GP....I would jump up and down at a chance to own a "Dagger" of this quality... I mean... Jump up and down "On it" with lead boots.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Another teeth clenchingly s*** thread about Pawel Nowak......Is there no end???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I mess with Nowak on my own time, since my first thread on him, I deal with him in my spare time.

main focus is really the crucified dagger.

Due to the condition of the blade what is commonly seen with this type of deterioration..the blade is authentic...but over all the dagger is worth nothing , in its present horrid state it is in. Abused and left to die on the side of the road.

The RZM number I will research later. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I don't even think the blade is real...

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Due to the condition of the blade what is commonly seen with this type of deterioration..the blade is authentic...but over all the dagger is worth nothing , in its present horrid state it is in. Abused and left to die on the side of the road.

The RZM number I will research later. Regards Larry
    Hi Larry,take a closer look to the motto and TM,scratch your head and try again
    Gerd

Still not seeing it...and Im going to keep my hair Gerd

This (( Blade )) is a piece of crap whether real or not...but would like to know what it is that says its not?...which it very well may be........ for discussion purposes...I would like to hear more .

The Motto..Gerd which the forum is grateful for your knowledge, I leave in sharper eyes and mind. Please with all due respect I leave this in your hands.

In Pretzel & Beer Regards ...Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, This dagger was to messed up in so many ways I was hoping it would strike up a lively debate.
    The "seller" stated only that it was an SS dagger-$550. Follow up request for anymore if or pics have gone unanswered.