Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-Dienstdolch For Review

Article about: Looks fine to me, mm is spot on also here is mine for example maybe this can help, if anything i think the button has been replaced, cheers Ronnie

PEB
    ?

Default SS-Dienstdolch For Review

Hi Guys
    SS Dagger for review. Opinions much appreciated. Sorry if the photos are not quite up to par, my photography skills leave something to be desired.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstdolch For Review   SS-Dienstdolch For Review  

SS-Dienstdolch For Review   SS-Dienstdolch For Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstdolch For Review
    P
    Many

Default re: SS-Dienstdolch For Review

Hi Paul, alles in Ordnung

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice dagger, not messed with,cheers Ronnie

Please, take some pictures outside!!
    Makes so much more difference!! =)

The photo of the rear of the blade looks like the grind of the rear spine is not straight, possibly a ground Rohm?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

PEB
    ?

Hi Ralph
    That is the first time I have heard that. Feel free to tell me what area you would like to see and I will be more than happy to post additional photos.

Paul

Sorry, not a ground Rohm, but something does not look right with the grind on the rear of the blade. It should be straight. Might just be the photos. I am not really keen on the etch either. Have a look at where the center of the grind ridge passes through all of the "e"'s in the motto, it should pass through them all at the same point.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

PEB
    ?

Hi Ralph
    I wonder if it is the shadows from the lighting. I just checked it and the grind appears to pass through the"e"'s in the motto and the grind appears true on the back as well. Do you think there may be a problem with its authenticity?

Paul

PEB
    ?

Sorry Ralph
    In regards to the "e"'s, it seems to pass through them all at the same point. My grammar was not the best on the previous post.

Hello Paul,
    Others with more experience than I have said it is good.
    I do not want to cause unfounded suspicions as I do not own one of these, but when I do purchase one, one of my concerns is that the motto is etched evenly on the blade. Here is an example of what I look for. Clear straight photos are a must when looking to buy one of these due to the cost involved. I do however own a blade for one of these that didn't cost me very much. It is an RZM by Gustov Spitzer, and the etch is quite even. I will post some photos when my camera battery recharges. Hopefully others will chime in here and either confirm or deny my suspicions. Here is a touch up of your photo for example.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstdolch For Review  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast