Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dienstdolch in the sale section

Article about: Hi Dave, sadly we cannot make that mandatory as the software does not allow for that. I would say that any shrewd seller wanting to make a sale would post an item for disscussion first (some

Default re: SS Dienstdolch in the sale section

Hi Dave, sadly we cannot make that mandatory as the software does not allow for that.

I would say that any shrewd seller wanting to make a sale would post an item for disscussion first (some people do) as this ensures, firstly the item has no possible question marks over it, and also it helps get the item maximum exposure to potential buyers. A few good comments for well known collectors cannot do any harm. A thread first, then a sales ad, folowed by a bump of the first thread all helps sales.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstdolch in the sale section
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, you will find the link to the sale is no longer valid.

The reason being I have removed the sales listing. This was after looking at an alledged SA Rohm dedication dagger offered by the same seller: this had a fake Rohm dedication to the blade, applied to quite a rare maker who unfortunatly never made Rohm daggers. This listing has also been removed. I have taken the strong action of removing the seller from the forum. I do not know if they were offered by ignorance or design? However, I do not take this type of thing lightly and protection of our good members here is my highest priority.

Thanks go to Andrew for starting this thread. As I said before, everyone has to cover one another.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade thank you for removing this seller, i know you are not doing something like that lightly.
    This hobby being protected by a loyale group of serious collectors is very comforting.

Thanks again,
    Cheers,
    Ger

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Dave, sadly we cannot make that mandatory as the software does not allow for that.

I would say that any shrewd seller wanting to make a sale would post an item for disscussion first (some people do) as this ensures, firstly the item has no possible question marks over it, and also it helps get the item maximum exposure to potential buyers. A few good comments for well known collectors cannot do any harm. A thread first, then a sales ad, folowed by a bump of the first thread all helps sales.

Cheers, Ade.
    For me Ade the way forward for any seller
    Ben

No other forum can protect members from knowingly or not selling spurious pieces as this one!Few other sites go the extra yard to clean out the bad stuff.Remember that as a member you can aid the moderators who can not possibly be in several places all the time!Their are scammers trying to steal members money and always remember that you are a protection against these cretins!! Carl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2