Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Dienstdolch for sale. What do you think?

Article about: I always look at layaway as an option. I like to purchase nice pieces and \\$300 down would be nice on a \\$2500 or \\$3000 dagger with a nice scabbard! Just my thoughts! It makes me work a little

Default re: SS Dienstdolch for sale. What do you think?

It is not fair to have that many SS daggers.save some for the rest of us

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstdolch for sale.  What do you think?
    P
    Many

Thanks for all the input! I've decided to go for it! Yes, it has had a rough life, but to me that adds character...maybe I'm wierd, but I like items that have the 'been there' look. To me, "MINT" is good for some things---coins, stamps, etc., but for war items, I personally want them to tell a story. Was the wear on this from the actual war or did it get the wear/tear after the war?? Who knows. But, the fact remains that it was there, and done that! I appreciate all the input. It makes me feel at ease confirming what my gut told me---it is a good dagger and not a fake!

?

Ronnies, yes im thankful for being put right, but the comment about the sigrunes wasnt about the angle , i should have made myself more clear, i was refering to the cental positioning of the whole thing, from the photo it appeared that the button was off centre in relation to the top nut ie too far to the left but seeing that the dagger has been deemed genuine this is now redundant, cheers dave

?

it`s been there , and like ronnie said i`d give 300 for it anytime
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

I would also take it for 300 but like you said the condition doesnt bother me

I am new to this site but can anybody tell me where I can find an sa or ss dagger in the US. Thanks

Lakesidtrader.com. Paul is a member of this forum and has a excellent selection and you can trust his merchandise.

Thanks.

I would jump over it, I know it's not mint, but come on when it's in that shape, it has some history to it, maybe you don't know the history though :S

Quote by Doggert Dog View Post
    I am new to this site but can anybody tell me where I can find an sa or ss dagger in the US. Thanks

Completely agree with Operaman, you won't have any dramas with Paul at Lakesidetrader.com, he is a good honest dealer. Have a look at his site as a reference as well, you will learn a lot about these daggers there, he has a page explaining all about SA daggers. Also a good book is Thomas Wittmanns "Exploring the Dress Daggers and Swords of the German SS". Good luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast