Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dolch RZM 941/39? SS

Article about: I think that everything is ok ...

Default SS Dolch RZM 941/39? SS

I think that everything is ok ...

SS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SSSS Dolch RZM 941/39? SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dolch RZM 941/39? SS
    P
    Many

Hi Max welcome to the forum..this dagger has seen its better days. The dagger has been opened..and not sure if all belongs to each other. The overall condition is very poor...with recent scratching on the blade..which I dont know why someone would do that...and the letter "R" scratched in near the blade shoulders. The logo is correct as it belongs to the Eickhorn firm. IMO I think you should save your money for a better representative example. I dont like giving out prices on daggers...but this one will not break over $800.
    Thankyou for posting it here..and couple of reliable sources if your looking for a late SS dagger Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals or Wittmann Antique Militaria Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Plating is badly pitted and speckled,blade has been cleaned with steel wool? Just from the way the grip fits and looks alone, I'd say this is a put together. Only worth what the parts it's made of are worth...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ok thanks, it is important only that all original!

I would concur with Larry and William. While all the parts are original, the condition and grip fit would kill it for me, unless it was VERY cheap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hey Max,
    I think the information given by Larry and William would be well worth the price of a membership here at this fine site. What do you say, Do you want to join?

Semper Fi
    Phil