Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS E.P.&S. Help me

Article about: Thanks to everyone for the thoughts.

?

Default SS E.P.&S. Help me

Hey. Please help me determine if this is the original SS dagger.
    To me, the interesting hanger of the vehicle. What is this number?
    How much it could cost all together?
    I will be very grateful for any thoughts.
    With great respect Zenoviy.
    SS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help meSS E.P.&S. Help me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS E.P.&S. Help me
    P
    Many

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

It is original. Looks fine to me. Pity that the blade is not too good.

Have a look at dealer sites to get an idea on price.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

its fine.

Almost wanna say a ground rohm but both sides of the blade have the same wear it seems, did someone try to clean it with steel wool? Good lord.

?

so really, its brushed metal one washcloth.
    As to that hanging? And prices. I do not understand too. Please tell me or give a link to it. Opinions are welcome
    Very grateful for answers.

Hi Zews..the hanger is correct and the snap clip is a replacement clip done during the period. You have or are about to have a very nice Rohm Dedication pattern dagger. Great condition!! Here are a couple of links to compare what pricing may be. Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals and Wittmann Antique Militaria Good hunting! Best Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

IMHO the clip is fine.

?

Lar, JR here. With this Pack 33 SS, the dagger won't be a Ground Rohm, because Pack only made SA Rohm daggers and was not a maker in the SS category as far as these Honor Daggers go. At least I've never seen an SS E. Pack yet, but there is always a chance. )

Additionally, thank you for the invitation to this neat forum and website.

JR

Hi JR...Glad you stopped by..and please enjoy your stay with us.......Thankyou for the correction on the EP&S dagger......I need to check into my own threads sometimes. You`re right EP&S only made Rohm dedications for SA daggers.
    At a quick glance I saw the condition of the reverse side of the blade..being very scratched..and saw a few age spots the nearly resembled remnants of an inscription....which knowing that EP&S made these for SAs. Thank you for picking up the ball Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by JRMeda View Post
    Lar, JR here. With this Pack 33 SS, the dagger won't be a Ground Rohm, because Pack only made SA Rohm daggers and was not a maker in the SS category as far as these Honor Daggers go. At least I've never seen an SS E. Pack yet, but there is always a chance. )

Additionally, thank you for the invitation to this neat forum and website.

JR
    Welcome to the forum JR!
    Hope you enjoy your stay. Your knowledge in this field will be very helpful here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast