Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Eickhorn

Article about: I could use a little help with this dagger. Its up for sale and these are the photos I have. The maker mark has me puzzled I found one like it and it was said to be a ground Rohm that was fa

?

Default SS Eickhorn

I could use a little help with this dagger. Its up for sale and these are the photos I have. The maker mark has me puzzled I found one like it and it was said to be a ground Rohm that was factory remarked . my question is was this kind of thing done . Thanks for any help . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Eickhorn   SS Eickhorn  

SS Eickhorn   SS Eickhorn  

SS Eickhorn   SS Eickhorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Eickhorn
    P
    Many

But wouldn't a "Ground Rohm" have the Alles Fur Deutchland inscription, why would they grind that off to make an SS blade out of it, Eickhorn looks off center too?

Hi Gary. I can tell you there is no such thing as a ground rohm RZM blade.

best matty

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    But wouldn't a "Ground Rohm" have the Alles Fur Deutchland inscription, why would they grind that off to make an SS blade out of it, Eickhorn looks off center too?
    Never heared about a Rohm SS dagger????? They did exist you know... Just look for it on this forum...!!!

There was such thing as a ground rohm SS, rarer than the Himmler ones, although I think just about everybody prefer the Himmler!
    But your not alone to think SS Rohms didn't exist, they did, but most were erased - therefore rarer.

Im not enjoying this one to its full potential however such examples could have been a 1936 blade re-issue - so was rohm?

Yes this kind of thing was done, here is one for sale on Paul's website https://www.lakesidetrader.com/item.php?ID=14136

Well spotted maximus!

Yes, I've "heared" of a Ground Rohm, thx ;-) I thought they pertained to SA blades only.

?

Whitmann military also has one for sale identical to this one as far as I can tell. This is why I posted this dagger.

?

This one and lake side are different the rzm and maker are reversed. Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast