Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss Epack Blade...opinions

Article about: Good Morning...i d appreciate your opinions on this Blade...i have some concerns on the 1936 Mark on the Blade...many thanks

Default Ss Epack Blade...opinions

Good Morning...i d appreciate your opinions on this Blade...i have some concerns on the 1936 Mark on the Blade and the lack of any crossgrain (seems nickel plated)...many thanksSs Epack Blade...opinionsSs Epack Blade...opinionsSs Epack Blade...opinionsSs Epack Blade...opinions
    Last edited by lucabrnroma; 05-27-2017 at 02:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss Epack Blade...opinions
    P
    Many

?

This is not an original blade. The logo is placed to close against the tang/lower guard.
    Can't zoom in on the pictures but the inscription and logo are probably laser etched.

Many thanks Krisse

?

Looks heavily polished. Can't tell by my phone. Logo does not look stamped.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Fake blade indeed.

We cant trash the fact that.... E Pack has also used to logo variants for their Rohm daggers..and the one close to the shoulders is a rarer type found. I also dont have a problem with it being mirrored as a zealous over cleaning will result in a mirror bright blade.

But the damning detail is the 1936 tang marking..which makes this blade junk

Good eyes Gents

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    We cant trash the fact that.... E Pack has also used to logo variants for their Rohm daggers..and the one close to the shoulders is a rarer type found. I also dont have a problem with it being mirrored as a zealous over cleaning will result in a mirror bright blade.

But the damning detail is the 1936 tang marking..which makes this blade junk

Good eyes Gents

Regards Larry

Larry, I don't think the Pack made SS Rohms.
    The blade is completely bad

?

Yes indeed. Pack didn't made Röhm SS daggers.

Thanks Gents..I meant to say SA Rohms
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill