Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Fuhrerdegan

Article about: Hi, I have this example of an SS Fuhrerdegan which I would appreciate comment on. It has no markings either on scabbard throat or blade. The scabbard shows the amount of wear you would expec

Default Re: SS Fuhrerdegan

Quote by reichss View Post
    Hi Steve, appreciate your view, could you please explain why my "fake" is a very poor one compared to a "top notch" fake.

As I mentioned in my last post this one is far superior in every respect than my original Dachau made Fuhrerdegan.

Thank you

Brad

ps I have a couple of original SS and Politzie I'll post some photos in due course
    Hi Brad,
    To put it in simple terms - the fake sword that is shown in the previous photos has only 12 wraps of what should be
    nickel silver wire around the timber grip - All original third reich SS and Police swords have 13 wraps of wire, nickel silver for SS officers and aluminium for Police swords. That's what makes this sword a reproduction.
    Hope this helps.
    Best,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Fuhrerdegan
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Fuhrerdegan

Steve, thank you very much for the clincher re the incorrect number of wire wraps and the different types of wire, much appreciated.

Regards

Brad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2