Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ss full Rohm dagger...opinions

Article about: Hi all,i came across this SS Full Rohm dagger by Eickhorn. For sure very worn conditions , the eagle on the grip may be replaced ,much oxidation on scabbard and blade but...do you think it's

Default Ss full Rohm dagger...opinions

Hi all,i came across this SS Full Rohm dagger by Eickhorn. For sure very worn conditions , the eagle on the grip may be replaced ,much oxidation on scabbard and blade but...do you think it's a parts dagger,original or what?' many thanks

Ss full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss full Rohm dagger...opinions   Ss full Rohm dagger...opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss full Rohm dagger...opinions
    P
    Many

more pics Ss full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinionsSs full Rohm dagger...opinions

Its junk Luca..the motto and inscription are an obvious laser etch.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry, I tend to disagree regarding laser etched inscriptions.
    I do believe it to be a real blade but the grip and its insignia obviously have some severe issues.
    As you know, I do want to see a particular type of SS button on a Röhm Eickhorn. This is not the one.
    Good chance that this grip actually does not belong to this dagger.
    The dagger was opened rough several times as were the screws on the fittings.

Anyway a parts dagger at the best ...isn't it?

?

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    Anyway a parts dagger at the best ...isn't it?
    Exactly.

At best...

Its good Krisse that you have a difference of opinion and this blade with the bad etch is not one that I would entertain to buy.
    I do believe also the blade is good...yet this is no Authentic Rohm SS.

There is nothing no one can say that can protect the authenticity of the etch.... the details weigh more heavily on doubt. Even if the grip were unmessed with and nothing else was wrong with the dagger...I would not take the chance in telling people its good. Better to walk away sometimes and still have your money in you pocket and have regrets later.

Luca..whats the price tag on this high in demand piece of gold ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The request is 10.500 euro...around half of the price i see around...this is another prove that there s something wrong with it.
    Thanks for help

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    The request is 10.500 euro...around half of the price i see around...
    This is why I do not collect SS daggers.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.