Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS himmler dagger for sale...some doubts

Article about: Hi all..i saw this Himmler Dagger for sale...I 'm not interested to buy but ,for learning some more on these daggers,i've requested more pics of both sides of the blade. i have some doubts o

Default SS himmler dagger for sale...some doubts

Hi all..i saw this Himmler Dagger for sale...I 'm not interested to buy but ,for learning some more on these daggers,i've requested more pics of both sides of the blade.
    i have some doubts on the grip. the fitting with the crossguards doesn't seem so good...and the rune button seems not the one typical on Himmler dagger...Dagger parts?? thanks for your opinions
    SS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS himmler dagger for sale...some doubts
    P
    Many

no expert,I think it stands a chance.see what the dagger guys say.

Nothing jumps out and strikes me as an issue but there many far more qualified than myself who will give you an accurate assessment. A photo of that motto side would be beneficial.

Personally, from the photos-which are not the best-I'm not liking it. The wood grip fit is terrible. No visible benchmark number on the lower guard. Hard to tell without a better photo, but the grip eagle does not, on initial view, look to be a high neck. Definitely Much better and closer photos are needed of the grip, the etching on both sides and the rune button-to begin with. I'd like to see inside the guards, also, for markings. How much is being asked for this piece?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Extreme close ups of the Inscription etch would be helpful..yet it is not centered. Blade looks blunted and dulled.

and William Nailed it ........... How much is it
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

other pics..the seller declares that the lenght of the blade is 8 3/4 inches..price requested is 6k dollars
    SS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubtsSS himmler dagger for sale...some doubts

Must be a sale price..these normally run near 20K. As usual these supposedly high dollar blades seem to always be glossed over,,crapped up and foggy. I would like to see it in hand otherwise..no further comment. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill