Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Himmler Honor Dagger

Article about: Gents, Wanted to get your input on this one! I know these don't come around too often so I may move on this one. Thanks for your opinions and assistance! It is bench marked 5 and has the nor

Default SS Himmler Honor Dagger

Gents,
    Wanted to get your input on this one! I know these don't come around too often so I may move on this one. Thanks for your opinions and assistance! It is bench marked 5 and has the normal H E markings on the inside of cross guards.

Sam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Himmler Honor Dagger   SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

SS Himmler Honor Dagger   SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

SS Himmler Honor Dagger   SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Himmler Honor Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Sam untouched condition IMO but looks great ... Looks like something from JRs stock which you can not go wrong. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry. The untouched aspect is what I really like about it. All the others I have seen have been severally polished and that takes away from the piece IMO.

Hi Sam yes you are right...when we see shined up very twinkly and sparkly blades..especially on these Himmler daggers....rampant thoughts begin to run. This one pictured is an honest example..left for the next owner to decide.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A nice example Sam!
    If I could afford it, I would be willing to own it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you both. It will be kept exactly as it is. I don't believe in restoration. I believe in preservation.

An honest and genuine HH dagger. If not unreasonably priced, certainly a piece that deserves to be in anyone's collection. Have you purchased this one?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes I purchased today.

Now There is a fine self Christmas present! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

HoHoHo There Ya Go!
    That is one awesome Xmas gift!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast