Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS M33 early Robert KLaas

Article about: I have the oppurtunity to exchange a few daggers for this Early M33 dagger made by R.Klaas it's a Rohm dagger tho its completely removed. Pictures are not good i know but its all that i can

The Runes appears to have been replaced and may have well been by a correct type. The Runes is protruding which shows it has been messed with. As Gerrit says..not the best photos..to see much of the details.

The Grip eagle appears more of an Ernst pack Type by the 6 section chest feathering. I have no issues with the gapping. Fairly common to see this.

There is one great attribute I have noticed that is very rare to see..although a Gr. Rohm..is the use of the Klaas smaller logo and placed close to the guard. Because of this rarity....which is its saving grace to be collectable by the logo type collector. The grip itself is the Slim Klaas type.

The dagger has been opened at some point a few times. Something that seems to make us shudder when someone has lice. We like it..but we need to be careful of it..and examine why............. Possibly the Runes button fit !

Lastly ..I thank Glenn66 ..bringing forward this old batman photo and something I never noticed since when this program was aired in the 1960s..is that Batman was a cheap Bast*rd in creation of Robins upper attire. ............... Just merely a red vest of a grey T-shirt. Cant take pride in crime fighting when your mentor looks better than you and has more cooler trinkets and nick nacks on is utility belt.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M33 early Robert KLaas
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Cant take pride in crime fighting when your mentor looks better than you and has more cooler trinkets and nick nacks on is utility belt.
    A deliberate ploy I'm sure to ensure Adam West got all the chick's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2