Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss m33 service dagger

Article about: hello! I am the owner of SS M33 SERVICE DAGGER and i don't have eagle and SS insert on the grip. Can you help me and tell me where can I buy it please? Does anyone have maybe Eagle and SS in

Well I've searched on estand for quite awhile now, and can't seem to find them, very frustrating. If you're really interested, just post a wanted thread over there. They may have been pulled due to lack of interest, but I doubt they sold. I believe he had two, too, and was having a hard time selling just one of them. Again, good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m33 service dagger
    P
    Many

Thank you for your quick response, but where can i find that 'estand'? Do you have a link maybe? Thank you all to help me

I would say you'll find a nickel eagle easy enough as they were shared with the SA dagger.

Finding the runes will be a problem though.

Can somebody tell me how much is worth in this condition and how much is worth in perfect condition (with marks on the grip)?

The grip IMO would be the "face" of the dagger...and is what attracts us to undress the rest of it. Without the face..."Grip eagle and runes button"...half the aesthetic appeal is gone. With those 2 small items missing..which is the central focus...and trying to replace it with 2 other of the same..would most likely do more damage if replaced by untrained hands. Sharp eyes will also see the difference..between the runes button style and the eagle Beak and neck variety which may be common to the maker. Fortunately the vertical hanger half saves the worth as the hanger alone is worth about $450. EP&S ..SS daggers are very common..and the grip also is the early dyed variety that fades from hand to grip use. I like those!

The scabbard appears to be late RZM or it could be the lighting,,definitely not a true Pack scabbard as their upper scabbard fittings were shorter in length.
    Perfect Mint condition early maker... $6000.
    It would be hard to put a price on something like this in the condition its in. Sorry I try not to give out prices as I am not in the retail business of selling daggers......... Just the history of the item! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2