Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS OFFICERS SWORD for review

Article about: Hi guy..what are your views on this one...thank you all in advance.. dont mind the last photo....

Default SS OFFICERS SWORD for review

Hi guy..what are your views on this one...thank you all in advance..
    dont mind the last photo....
    Attached Images Attached Images SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review  SS OFFICERS SWORD for review 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS OFFICERS SWORD for review
    P
    Many

Anyone wish to comment...WHERE ARE THE SWORD MASTERS...

?

I don't know if you wanted to buy this one but This Sword is advertised on a very dodgy made up site , if i was you i wouldn't purchase it. The guy was also spamming on here a couple of days ago. Be very careful mate with your money - you'll notice a lot of the items are incredibly cheap on that site aswell and he doesn't accept paypal either. I would run. In regards to the sword i wouldn't hold much hope for it , however if it is real it is doubtful the guy even has it at all. Just a friendly word of warning mate.

Quote by jimm View Post
    I don't know if you wanted to buy this one but This Sword is advertised on a very dodgy made up site , if i was you i wouldn't purchase it. The guy was also spamming on here a couple of days ago. Be very careful mate with your money - you'll notice a lot of the items are incredibly cheap on that site aswell and he doesn't accept paypal either. I would run. In regards to the sword i wouldn't hold much hope for it , however if it is real it is doubtful the guy even has it at all. Just a friendly word of warning mate.
    Very sound advice!

I don't know the seller or website so I have nothing to add there. That said, the earlier style swords have been newly manufactured. And because I saw some things here that I felt might have been out of place I tired to enhance some images for closeups to check out all of the details. And if that is all the seller is willing to post - it's the sound of my footsteps that you hear walking away. 'Nuff said'. Best Regards, Fred.