MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

ss police sword

Article about: hi mates. what do you think about this police sword? i think on 99% thats a funny fake. produced from 1936. the production should end in 25.1.1941...thanks for comments and i apologize for t

Default ss police sword

hi mates. what do you think about this police sword? i think on 99% thats a funny fake. produced from 1936. the production should end in 25.1.1941...thanks for comments and i apologize for the photos. i have only theese. cheers Jan

ss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police swordss police sword

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss police sword
    P
    Many

?

It looks like it was made in "India" Lack of detail and craftsmanship all wrong IMO.. 100 % pure nonsense.. Please post a genuine article for discussion..G

sorry but im not the only one who posts not genuine items. i was only curious and thank you for your comment.

Looks fine to me. Even still has the original white SS style leather washer which Krebbs used too.
    The blade appears to be the mat style not the nickel plated type.
    Crossguard looks shiny but when enlarged looks ok.
    Scabbard looks like it may have been paired to sword.
    Other than that Original imo, as usually the pommel's get heavily burred when diasembling.
    matty

There are some fittings that do not conform to what is commonly seen with Krebs Swords..and the blade itself..is highly questionable. Find out how much this being sold for..and you will know the truth. Very worn grip..and a nice crisp police eagle?....that says enough. IMO dont waste your time. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Weirdly aged in Some places and pristine in places where it Shouldn't be....Weak detailing throughout...Pass.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Is this the same original Police sword we are discussing?

Nazi Police Officer Sword

- - ------- - -

Is this the same original Police sword we are discussing?

http://usmbooks.com/nazi_police_sword.html

Hi Mattty I dont think so..the grips are opposite in wear..from what I can see..in the link you provided. Bacilkos sword has all the black paint worn off..but yet the eagle and wreath are sharply detailed. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill