Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Robert Klaas for opinions.

Article about: Actually, the missing ring may have been done by the original owner. Many of them did remove them to accommodate the vertical hanger, so I would not overly worry about it. One of the immedia

Default SS Robert Klaas for opinions.

This is the SS Dagger I mentioned. The handle is in a pretty poor state whereas the ring is missing from the scabbard
    What do you think? I took the photos in the day so they would be clearer!

SS Robert Klaas for opinions.SS Robert Klaas for opinions.SS Robert Klaas for opinions.SS Robert Klaas for opinions.SS Robert Klaas for opinions.SS Robert Klaas for opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Robert Klaas for opinions.
    P
    Many

Actually, the missing ring may have been done by the original owner. Many of them did remove them to accommodate the vertical hanger, so I would not overly worry about it. One of the immediate problems that I am seeing is that the sheath has been painted. Again, possibly by the original owner, but impossible to say for sure. It is a early issued Robert Klaas and is in about average condition-aside from the unfortunate splitting of the grip wood. The blade also looks to have possibly been polished, but this may be simply from the lighting. It's a good dagger.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 02-03-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice eagle and rune for sure!!
    Rune are nice, they look like the Boker once.
    The dagger has been apart IMO, you can see the damage on the screw.

This one is mine...

SS Robert Klaas.

Nice Klaas Patrick. This producer has that slim look grip that are seen on these examples. The 1935 dated vertical hanger supports this early maker. Nice to see that ! Thanks for sharing.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill