Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS runes for SS dagger

Article about: Hi! Does anyone have SS runes for sale? Or maybe do you know who is selling them? I just want original SS runes and not reproduction... Have a nice day!

Default SS runes for SS dagger

Hi! Does anyone have SS runes for sale? Or maybe do you know who is selling them? I just want original SS runes and not reproduction...

Have a nice day!

SS runes for SS dagger

SS runes for SS dagger

SS runes for SS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS runes for SS dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Mat.. Try one of these gents Paul Hogle at his site Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals or Tom Wittmann at his site Wittmann Antique Militaria... But thee are not easy to find and I would suggest also to put an ad in the classified section of the Want ad section if the forum regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I tried, but they have only reproductions...

All I can say is put an ad in our "Wanted" section of the classifieds section of the forum. These are hard to find just by themselves. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I can put you in line with someone who has one but its £100 (about $170 ?)

please

anyone?

Hi Matjass..as specified before since who was suggested does not have any at the present moment....place an ad in the "Wanted section" of the classifieds. This is the best at this present time to be offered to you until someone sees this thread or your ad in the Wanted section. Larry